At The Oak Barn, we are taking the new guidelines seriously. Below are numerous procedures we have put into place to be able to open safely for our customer and our staff.
• At the entry point will be a sanitising station that we ask all customers to use upon entering the building, there will also be sanitiser throughout the building,
• Staff will continue to wear face shields
•You can now order at the bar, but we will also continue table service in all areas
• A maximum of two people are allowed in the toilets at any one time, maintaining social distancing
• Booking is preferable but not necessary
• Fogging of the entire Barn is done every evening
• QR Code is available at the entrance for customers to sign in for track and trace
• Staff will be sanitising all things necessary before and after use at a table
All these procedures are new to us and may be changing continuously, we ask for your patience at these times as we are still learning too.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you.