At The Oak Barn, we are taking the new guidelines seriously. Below are numerous procedures we have put into place to be able to open safely for our customer and our staff.
• Designated entry and exit doors, placed at the entry point will be a sanitising station that we ask all customers to use upon entering the building, there will also be sanitiser throughout the building,
• We will be collecting and temporarily (21 days) holding details for all customers,
• All of our tables have been adjusted to have a safe distance between them, we ask that if you are just coming for drinks, you sit at a table rather than standing at the bar,
• A maximum of two people are allowed in the toilets at any one time, maintaining social distancing,
• Booking is preferable but not necessary,
• Staff will be sanitising all things necessary before and after use at a table
All these procedures are new to us and may be changing continuously, we ask for your patience at these times as we are still learning too.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you.